Thursday, October 24, 2019

Nationale Kunstdagen 2019


I'll be taking part in the "Nationale Kunstdagen" this year in Nieuwegein,
today I have received the free tickets for those who would like to visit, link below.
http://www.kunstdagen.nl/uitnodiging

It will be between 11:00 and 17:30 on 9 and 10 November in Nieuwegein.

I'll be having around 9 meter of exposition space available and will be displaying quite some work, including new work of which the picture above displays on.
Yes it is rather small, the other two are bigger. One will be more then a meter long.

 I would love to see you there.
After the exposition I'll be posting some images of the expo as well as images of the progress and final version of the three new works I've been working on the last months.

Please feel free to ask any questions. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dank je wel, fijn dat het je aansprak.
    En ik ga zeker door, nog zat ideeën om uit te voeren. :)

    ReplyDelete