Thursday, July 27, 2017

Los Losser Lost and paintprogress of the trygometric cycles


It has been silent on the blog, yet a lot has happened.
Mostly preparation and  such for the exposition. The opening will be less then a week from now.
And yes, you are all invited if you would like to see my work or that of my former classmates.




And of course, I have also worked on some paintings. Luckily I could apply a ground layer and base colour on the panels before I went to Spain. Thus when I arrived home I could start painting.

As you see, I have now arrived at the 'grey' or dead layer.


And of course, I worked on my website, still visible at https://kyoffeh.wixsite.com/sethsryt
Also the small vellum paintings are dry enough to apply the colour layer on it. Which will be an exciting experimental process.

No comments:

Post a Comment